Diabetes is a cumbersome disease that affects your body. Food started turning into energy and broken down into sugar. Of course, you should take necessary measures, but if you are feeling that your blood sugar is dropping down in the middle of the night, then don’t take it easy because you are in trouble means you have diabetes. So, don’t waste your time visiting the doctor, taking insulin, and taking the necessary steps to save yourself from this deadly disease.
Your life is in your hand. You should start to take care of your diabetes as soon as you are diagnosed. There is one thing, at an early stage, rarely we suspect or discover that we have diabetes, but if you know in the early stage that you have diabetes, then you can control without medication as medicines never suit in the early stage of diabetes.
- After getting diabetes, the first most important step for a patient to change diet as food plays a vital role in fighting against diabetes because food has a major impact on blood glucose.
- Take the advice of a nutritionist, make an eating plan, take a healthy diet, and use the drugs that help improve blood glucose level as the elevated glucose level can damage your blood vessels, the nervous system, sometimes the heart and even kidneys. Also, keep in mind that better food management will help you to cure diabetes.
- Stop using carbohydrates as carbohydrates can increase blood sugar much more than proteins and fats.
- Use vegetables, avoid drinks with a good amount of sugar, and stay away from fruit juices and regular soda. Choose your food wisely because food helps to get rid of diabetes.
- After getting diagnosed with diabetes, patients gain or lose weight sometimes and face persistent slow healing wounds, nausea, flow, breath problems, and loss of consciousness. These all situations are called diabetic ketoacidosis. In these situations, consult a doctor and start exercising because exercise is the best gift for diabetes as exercise can increase insulin sensitivity.
- Make a habit of exercising daily as much as possible. If you are very busy in your life, then at minimum you should save thirty minutes for yourself as by exercising thirty minutes you can lower your glucose level and improve your heart.
- Diabetes increases cholesterol level, weight and causes high blood pressure. Exercise can be the world best doctor for cholesterol, and weight loss, so exercise daily and save yourself from the problems like cholesterol and weight gain.
- It’s a necessary step to learn about the use and fruitfulness of insulin in diabetes and many more helpful things you can find that help you fight against diabetes. Learning is necessary because a little amount of insulin always helps but never in the early stages. So consult a doctor first, then take any medicine or insulin.
- Suppose you come to know about your disease when it’s harder to ménage blood glucose level than you should take medicine. Although diligent management in the start is better than medication, there are many more choices nowadays for diabetes. As previously mentioned, medicine can cause weight gain, change of skin colour, and hunger, but it’s not right as you can take not only insulin but many other types of medicines. Although injections can be a hassle for everyone, I think insulin is friendlier in diabetes, so use insulin regularly but only when it’s harder to control diabetes or blood glucose level.
The most important step for uncontrollable diabetes is to don’t hesitate and take a little insulin regularly